April 17, 2006

Well, Because

Jimmy Durante, "Make Someone Happy"

I was just reviewing my own blog, for correctional purposes, and i came to the conclusion that it's in a MAJOR need of refreshment.

So here i sit in the bathroom (yep) writing an entry. How long will it be, and what will be its self-chosen subject? We shall find out together.

Well, because. If i know i'll be in the bathroom for a bit (during which time i get bored...i mean, there's only one thing to do in here), i'll bring in my laptop. Emails to read, weather to check, blogs to read & write. All sorts of things. Sometimes i play Solitaire on my iPod, but my eyes scream at me after a while. "Adam! We're straining here! I mean, come on! That screan is smaller than a bar of hotel soap!" Upgrade to a 14" screen, a whole keyboard and the internet (a nearly endless supply of games). I'm all set.

Oh, come on. Like you don't have your own weird things?

Nice try.

I'm moving away from your scowling look of disapproval now because it's undeserved.

Well, i'm heading out. Thanks for stopping by.

Wow i need to get back to blogging.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

Aghh! It's so weird ... I've been listening to that song all weekend because I love it. It makes me happy. (p.s. ew to the bathroom behavior)

April 17, 2006 11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto to the ew. But kudos to you for being honest. I would probably do the same thing if I had wireless. But I would never tell you.

April 24, 2006 8:05 AM  
Blogger Alyssa Joy Lewis said...

Yea, it's not like there's much else to do in there. I mean, jeeze! Chels and craig and I had a whole thing with drawing on the wall of our bathroom with electrical tape. One person started a picture, someone else would change it around by adding or subtracting tape. We ended up with some very humorous things. Fun things like that keep u busy in a situation like that. Word.

May 24, 2006 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home