April 09, 2006

Techno Lament

No music. My audio driver isn't working. Frustration.

A quick update:

Liz, my laptop, is still having issues. Windows has been reinstalled, but the audio driver isn't working (meaning it won't play any sounds except the majorly annoying PC beep), my spacebar's still having issues, i just found out my DVD drive (or DVD viewing software) is being goofy, and...well, yeah. On top of all that, the latest edition of AIM (AIM Triton) SUCKS ASS! It's honestly ridiculous. It's a good thing i don't go on anymore.

Have any of you realized that no one's actually on AIM anymore? There's an abundance of away messages and cellular forwarding, but a huge lack of people. Just tonight when i signed on to see if anyone was there, 11 out of 37 people were actually on. That mean's 26 people had AIM up with an away message. Just sign off. Honestly. Log on if you actually want to talk. Otherwise leave. It gets tiring leaving people messages all the time. Can you tell it's a peeve of mine?

Anyway, i hope Liz is in full working condition soon.

I miss my music.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I left my AIM away message up all night. And someone told me, "Sweet dreams, Tiff."

Now doesn't that make it worth it?

April 10, 2006 8:29 AM  
Blogger Alyssa Joy Lewis said...

AWE! People have done that for me, too, Tiff! Most of the time it is worth it. Away messages aren't really hurting anyone. They work like phones I guess. Only, phones have voice mail. Sometimes you can call, it'll ring, and someone will pick up. sometimes not, and it'll go to voice mail. or maybe it doesn't ring at all. sends you directly to voice mail. You can leave a message or not. I tend not to leave messages unless there is an absolute need to. So, yeah. Away messages are okay with me. And sometimes it's fun to see what people have put up when they're away.

May 24, 2006 10:48 AM  
Blogger Alyssa Joy Lewis said...

prrr...

January 11, 2007 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home