November 14, 2005

Rules For Posting

Apparently Joe desires to blog within my blog. Absolutely not. He's actually on the phone with me right now trying to argue his way in here. At one point, he threatened to destroy this very place simply because he could not have a piece of it. Just having to write this entry is giving me gas. To take the time and use the blog space to actually talk about this is making me shudder the same way i do when i eat vegetables i don't like. Ugh.

He's getting upset because i'm paying more attention to typing this out than i am to "arguing" with him on the phone. I lost interest in his defenses a little while ago, so i started this.

This is my spot. Mine. No one else's. I don't mind comments regarding my entries, in fact i enjoy them, but i do mind if someone is going to begin posting their own original material amongst mine. It would cease to be my blog. And thus...

RULES FOR POSTING IN MY BLOG:

Comments are welcome.

Hidden, or public subblogs are not allowed. I will delete them.
(just not the last one so that you can reference what i'm talking about)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home