September 03, 2007

One Hundred Six

106.

What in the world could you categorize with that number? Let's see...well, nothing that I know of. This is my 106th post, so I was hoping to find some uses for that particular three-digit combination. However, it seems that I'll have to find some other topic to foster.

Like my breath. Ugh. I've been eating these nacho chips from Trader Joe's called "...well, I don't know what they're called and I don't feel like getting the bag, so forget about it. But, despite my laziness, my breath still smells. Or at least the inside of my mouth tastes like I've got this salsa-esque film coating on everything. Yuck.

And yet I still eat them. What gives?

All this aside, I really should take my shower. It's my turn (Alyssa just got out). And after that, I've got to transfer some of my unnecessary items from her room to my car where they'll be readily available when I get home from work tomorrow. It's a long arm's reach from my house to here, so driving them home with me seemed like a better idea.

That being said...off I go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa Joy Lewis said...

Would you like you eat an apple a day with me, too? I've heard many good things about them apples (ie. good for digestion, high in fiber, better to wake you up than coffee). I think I'm going to do all my apple shopping at the commons if I can help it. Might be better than eating those yucky chips. I love you!

September 05, 2007 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home