September 08, 2007

Can't Think Of A Better Title

Oops, skipped two days.

Time? Effort? Applesauce? Whatever.

I'm sitting in front of the amazingly wide monitor on Alyssa's home computer. It's the "family" computer but considering each of the "kids" has their own, I consider it Alyssa's father's. So I suppose I'm sitting in front of Alyssa's father's computer. No wait, I am. I AM sitting in front of Alyssa's father's computer. And I'm also in his chair, at his desk, in his house.

Where am I going with this? Let's try something else.

Today I have the privilege of taking Emily's (Alyssa's sister) yearbook and senior photos. She asked me if I would do them, and though I was hesitant from a good chunk of time away from photography, I agreed. It'll be a good experience for me to get back into it and use that good eye God gave me. Yes, he gave me two, it's an expression. Right now I'm waiting for Emily to get ready, Alyssa to be done with her prayer time and breakfast to be eaten. I had some prayer time too but mine was far shorter than Alyssa's.

Perhaps it was that I didn't make myself more available to God so He gave me less to pray about. Or perhaps it was that I needed less time to get right with God (we are in two different relationships with Him after all). I don't know. But either way, she's been downstairs for a while and this is how I've been spending my time in the interim.

And wow is it going to be hot today. Another 90 degree afternoon. UGH!! I cannot WAIT for autumn's weather. Unfortunately, however, the trees have been changing since August. So the exquisite foliage portion of the fall won't be as brilliant as it was last year. But that's okay...I'm looking forward to the cool, crisp New England air.

Yeah, this entry's all over the place.

How about a story?

Two mice fell into a bucket of cream...no wait, that one's been done before. Something else, something else...hmm...Ah, yes...

The...oh shoot, everyone's ready now. Well, another time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa Joy Lewis said...

Sometimes I just have a lot to pray about. I love you. The pictures came out really good by the way.

September 11, 2007 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home