September 18, 2007

Less Than I'd Like

I've got so many thoughts and so little energy. I just typed up two medium-sized emails (which for me is four to five paragraphs) and my mind is close to being shut down for the evening. Now that I think about it, I should go get ready for bed. Brush my teeth, put on my pajamas, crawl under the covers.

Alyssa will be calling me soon and I want to be ready when she does. While this week is certainly an improvement over the last (busy, busy schedule with no room for communication), it's still less than I'd like. We've time to talk here and there but still nothing of quality so far, save a shortened conversation over lunch yesterday.

So, no offense, but I'd rather be somewhere else right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa Joy Lewis said...

Hey, you! Don't forget to blog with me! I know you get busy sometimes, but I miss journaling WITH you. I love you!

September 24, 2007 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home