October 02, 2007

Lame, I know...

It's been about two weeks since I've had enough of a machine run time that I could write. It's nice to have a few minutes back.

First thing I did: Read the Bible. Matthew 23, Seven Woes. I want to read about this murder of Zecheriah "between the temple and the altar" (NIV). Most of all, I miss spending time with my God. I want to read his letters and get to know him more. Deeply.

Second thing I did: Called Colleen at the church. I asked if I could borrow the projector and screen. Matt might bring over Halo 3 tonight. Oh yeah. It's Monday. "Guy's Night". I plan on returning it to a spiritual event soon. Koinonia (Acts 2:42, "fellowship"). A little pizza, maybe a beer and Halo 3. Mmm...guy time.

Third thing I did: You just read it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa Joy Lewis said...

LAME!!!

October 08, 2007 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OFF!!!

October 15, 2007 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home