October 05, 2006

To You (My Readers)

I don't have time for an entry of my usual length or elaboration but I had a few moments and wanted to at least leave you with something.

Quite frankly, I regret that I haven't written more lately. Ideas are beginning to back up in my head where I've stored them for future blogging release. And from what I gather, you have missed my entries as well. I don't say that to boast or anything of that undesirably prideful nature but rather I am merely saying that we all seem to miss these entries. And so I will do my best to end these large and tedious pauses between one entry and the next.

Not to use a cliched excuse but I have been rather busy.

I'd like to take this opportunity...scratch that, I am taking this opportunity to thank you all for your continued viewership. There are those of you I know read and there are those of you that I guess read. Do let me know you stopped by. Leave a comment, write me an email and let me know, use smoke signals, send a carrier pigeon, whatever. And I have a small favor to ask. If you do leave a comment, don't leave it as anonymous. Use your name, or at least put your name at the end of the comment. I'd just like to know my audience a little more.

That's all.

And how about those autumn leaves? They're finally starting to glow here in New England (at least in Connecticut, I can't speak for those places I am not present). For those of you who live outside of New England, I regret to inform you that regardless of whether your trees change, you are really missing out.

Alright, carry on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Adam Gregory Lewis! You are just so... so you. And I like that about you. Please do keep it up. By the way, I'm YOUR green!

October 09, 2006 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home