April 26, 2005

untitled #1

I wanted to type up some reflection on how we view change, through regular household items, but it's rather late. It took me some time to recover my user name and remember my password. I suppose not everything i type can be a paragraphical column. Forgive me if i make up words as i go, but sometimes there are no words in existence that work well enough. You'll just have to take them as they come.

Those few things being said, i should be off to bed. Various pieces of different soundtracks, each composed by Thomas Newman, will now begin to ease my mind into sleep and the dreams that follow. Until next time, dear readers, remember...(fill this in with the ending tag for the articles written by Danny Devito's character in L.A. Confidential).

Sleep...an instant journey into morning; almost like time travel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home